Who is byrd?
We are a fast-growing e-commerce logistics and fulfillment company on a mission to revolutionize the logistics industry. We aim to become the #1 European e-commerce fulfillment provider by offering state-of-the-art solutions to online shops of all shapes and sizes. Our scalable fulfillment services empower online retailers to grow their business and enable them to reach their potential.
Where do you come into the picture?
As a tech-driven logistics company with offices in Berlin and Vienna, we are always looking for passionate team players, free spirits, creative dissenters, humble gurus, and technology experts who understand the big picture. Our curiosity sparks an endless appetite for learning and we appreciate constructive criticism (and are not afraid to employ it).
We are looking for an Account Manager (m/f/d) - to join our team in Berlin
1️⃣ This is how we see your role & responsibilities:
- Ensuring the satisfaction of existing customers by email, on the phone and also in person
- Strategy and process planning with new customers
- Coordination of individual requests between customer and warehouse
- Carrying out process optimisations with the customer
- Support for customer projects on various platforms
- Finding solutions to queries and problems
- Internal forwarding of customer feedback to enable the ongoing optimisation of the product and the services provided
- Close cooperation with the Operations, Sales and Product / IT departments
- Preparation and implementation of price negotiations as well as their follow-up and documentation
2️⃣ These are the skills we are looking for:
- Fluent in German, English and French (at least C2 level or native speaker), any additional language is a plus
- At least three years' experience in a comparable position in account management or sales
- Communication skills, persuasiveness and endurance, as well as creativity and enjoyment in dealing with customers
- Quick perception as well as independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Structured, pragmatic and accurate way of working
- High customer and service orientation as well as a pronounced online affinity
- Reliability, resourcefulness and ability to work in a team
- Self-confident appearance, high level of self-motivation and commitment
3️⃣ This is what you can expect from us:
➡️ Company-wide transparency and flat hierarchy. We offer meaningful tasks, which will have a direct impact on our company and our customers. You will work directly with the founders and a team of experienced professionals that care for you and your contributions to the team.
➡️ Flexible working hours and home office options. We know that not everyone is most productive from 9 am to 6 pm and this is why we encourage our employees to build their own flexible working hours that are coordinated with their respective team. We also offer the possibility to take home office, when needed.
➡️ Annual public transport tickets. We offer annual public transportation tickets to all of our employees to compensate for their time they spend commuting and as an incentive to opt for the environmentally-friendly way of commuting.
➡️ Gym membership. We want our employees to be healthy, happy, and well-rested. Our activities are diversified; our movement is not. In order to create a balance, we offer Urban Sports Club (Berlin) and MyClubs (Vienna) membership to everyone at byrd. ➡️ Regular team events. We are always happy to meet for team lunches or a small break to unwind and have a (virtual) cup of your favorite brew. In addition, team-building events and annual celebratory events are at the core of our social gatherings, bringing Berlin-based and Vienna-based colleagues together to celebrate our achievements and growth. ➡️ Groovy offices with free drinks & snacks. We know that working on our awesome mission requires sufficient energy; this is why we provide coffee, drinks, fresh fruits, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks to our colleagues, to keep us happy and full of energy every day.
📦 📦 📦
Last but not least, we are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on religion, skin color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Should wish to learn more about our company culture and our values, then feel free to check out our team page or our #byrdistheword. page.
So, would you like to join us on our mission to revolutionize the logistics industry?
We are looking forward to your application!